Traditionally, Fiji was part of South Pacific Islands. Today, it evolved as a tropical paradise attracting tourists from all over the world. Fiji is not just for the young generation. Even families come here to enjoy their vacation. Fiji’s amazing and interesting facts will surely make you want to visit this beautiful island.
- BULA – You will hear this world on a regular basis during your time in Fiji. Fijians would greet each other and also the tourists by saying Bula with enthusiasm and a genuine smile.
- People –Fijians love to be friendly with the locals and tourists. They would always greet you with a smile and are very hospitable. Their friendly nature would make you feel as if you’re a part of this amazing country.
- A Country of Many Islands –Fiji is a country consisting of around 300 plus islands. VitiLevu is the largest island where over 800,000 people are known to live.
- A Country of 3 Official Languages – English, Fijian and Hindustani are 3 official languages spoken in Fiji. However, you need to excuse the pronunciation for a few English words spoken by the locals.
- Kava – Fiji’s popular drink is Kava. It may not have an appetizing appearance but Kava is known to cure stress, anxiety, insomnia, common cold and other health problems.
To get the best Fiji island vacation packages of all inclusive, you must check online.